1. Assist with higher level planner.
2. Provide technical support on urban transport planning\ scheme design\ property management and maintenance.
3. Assist in preparation of technical reports and presentations;
4. Other responsibilities assigned by line manager.
1. Master/Bachelor degree of transport planning/traffic engineering, Master is preferred；
2. With 1-3 years working experience in transport macro modelling and transport planning;
3. Background in any of the following: Urban Transport Master planning, Transport Modeling, Public Transport operations and planning, Development Design or Traffic Engineering.
4. Motivated and quick to learn；
5. Very good English in oral and written.